Full Job Description
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Provides primary health care to a specific patient population within the guidelines of written protocols. Follows established nursing standards, procedures, and practices.
- Engages in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, defects or injuries and recommend or prescribe treatments for the relief or cure of physical, mental or functional ailments or defects.
- Performs all charting, summaries, correspondence and assorted paperwork that is required for purposes of documenting care and billing.
- Participates in physician educational programs provided by Employer relative to capitated medicine and its implications on physician practice patterns.
- Participates in responding to requests for proposals for managed care contracts.
Establishment of quality assurance programs
Establishment of utilization management programs
Selection of management information systems
Development of patient education services
Development of patient satisfaction surveys
- Assists in the development of operational and capital budgets.
- Participates in operational assessments in search of revenue enhancement, expense reductions, consolidation efficiencies and billing opportunities.
General Job Expectations:
Maintain courteous and cooperative working relationships with all levels of management and employees, physicians, patients, guarantors and the general public.
- Participates in activities that would further the public’s image of the Employer.
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director, or executive.
Master’s Degree in Nursing; Nurse Practitioner Degree Emphasis or Program Certificate equivalent.
- South Carolina Official Recognition Nurse Practitioner – NLNP
- Prescriptive Authority South Carolina Nursing License
- South Carolina Controlled Substance license; Federal DEA license
Variable (United States of America)
1316 N Lake Dr Lexington
3308 Family Medicine 1316 North Lake
33081000 Family Medicine 1316 North Lake-Practice Operations
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.