Full Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to the development of health care team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- This role would be floating between the Plymouth and Falmouth, MA clinics.
- A Master’s degree and certification by Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner certifying body is required. Must have and maintain a DEA license with no restrictions.
- Active license in the state of employment by start date
- Active BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, or ambulatory care setting is preferred.
- Collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth
- Urgent care services at no cost to our team members and their families
- Flexible scheduling
- Extensive benefit offerings including health, dental and vision coverage, company paid Short Term Disability and optional pet insurance
- 401k Match after 1 Year of Service
- Access to Convenient MD Value Based Primary Care
- Educational Alliance with Purdue University Global-Reduced tuition rates for CMD Team Members & their families
- Requires the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time. Some bending and stooping is required.
- Must be able to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
There’s a job and then there’s purposeful, transformative work. Our aim is to create a workplace where you can learn, grow, and continuously refine your skills. Applicants rarely meet every single job requirement, and we appreciate that many skills and backgrounds can make people successful in this role. We are committed to creating a strong sense of belonging for all team members, and our process is designed to prevent discrimination against applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any other aspect which makes you unique. If you’re looking for a great next step, and want to feel good about what you do, we’d love to hear from you.