Full Job Description
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Join our growing team of 7 endocrinologists, 4 advanced practitioners and a strong support team which includes Certified Diabetes Educators, RDs, and RNs working in an accredited Diabetes program through the American Diabetes Association.
- Enjoy a clinical focus on diabetes and a hybrid practice model of outpatient and inpatient consults that keeps you engaged, excited and constantly learning and growing.
- Develop expertise in state-of-the-art advanced diabetes technology such as insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitoring and more.
- Strong educational programs are provided to develop and on-board practitioners with ongoing support for clinical and career development/advancement in the area of diabetes.
- Experienced candidates will have the ability to practice autonomously, carrying your own panel of patients in an inpatient and outpatient setting, with attendings available as support.
- This position is full time, with a unique 5-day work week that allows you to enjoy time off during the week in a model that incorporated one weekend a month. No nights.
- Rich academic environment and opportunities to grow and engage in NP and PA student education if interested.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: BC Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with strong interest in diabetes care. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is essential.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to: Lindsay Waters, Senior Physician & AP Recruiter Email: [email protected]
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.