This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
- OSF Rockford Cardiology, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a Physician Assistant to join a growing team of surgeons and PA’s
- PA must be board-eligible or board-certified with extensive knowledge with vein harvesting
- Experienced preferred but new graduates will be considered
- Work alongside Cardiothoracic group in the hospital and clinic
- Call is required
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Accrual base PTO
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual Team Based Incentives
- Education Assistance
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, and 401K match
- The Rockford region of Northern Illinois is a big place with a small feel, an accessible small city with big ideas offering an array of fantastic lifestyle choices. Live in the City of Rockford, with its urban amenities and hustle. Or choose a suburb, small town or rural life, with a laid-back vibe.
- Proud of being known as the “City of Gardens” and the “Forest City,” Rockford is located on the banks of the beautiful Rock River in northern Illinois. It is conveniently located 90 minutes from Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.
- The Rockford region offers a number of arts and entertainment, recreation and dining options. Some of the highlights: world-class museums, gardens and parklands; top-notch indoor and outdoor recreation venues including golf courses, rivers, water parks and ice rinks; indoor and outdoor performance arenas and theaters; plus, innovative and vibrant food, drink and shopping.
- Visit org/rockford to download our full community guide.
Job seekers will be afforded equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran status or disability status.