Full Job Description
Offering Signing Bonus and Relocation Bonus
We are looking for a PART-TIME & FULL TIME Physician Assistant – specializing in Pediatrics or Pediatrician who can provide patient care and are always looking to explore new ways we can provide virtual care. He/she is responsible for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management, education, health promotion and care coordination for patients and families with acute and chronic health needs. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide care generally on an outpatient basis and such pre-operative care in minor surgery normally performed on an outpatient basis
- Responsible for the delivery of care, treatment, and referrals. Arrange for referral resources for those medical specialties not provided by the organization for patients of the clinic
- Evaluate patients, based on medical training and/or specialty, to determine the medical condition of the patient, through the performance of physical examinations, thereby, establishing a diagnosis and proposed treatment plan
- Perform such clinical procedures for patient’s benefit which are within scope and skill of practitioner and which are economically feasible Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintains accurate, complete, concise and timely documentation in the electronic medical record Perform other job-related duties, as may be assigned, by the Medical Director.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current, unrestricted PA license in the state or the ability to obtain
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure
- Knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will report to the Urgent Care Medical Director.
Life at Urgent Kids Care:
At UKC, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re on a mission to change health care – an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
UKC applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any UKC applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the UKC Benefits Team to make the need for an accommodation known.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team to submit an accommodations request.
Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices, employees conducting sales work in the field and employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Urgent Care
- Do you have experience in Pediatrics?
- Do you currently live near Pooler, GA?
- Pediatric: 2 years (Required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Pooler, GA: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed