Full Job Description
Greater Athens Physicians, Inc is a group of Primary Care Practices dedicated to delivering thorough and compassionate care for patients of all ages with a rich history of serving the community. We are seeking an experienced and motivated Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our innovative group and help us offer the highest level of care to our patients in our Lexington and Athens GA locations. We have a collaborative culture within our Patient Care Team
Our Lexington Practice is set in rural Oglethorpe County located near Athens, GA, and our Athens Practice is located on the Eastside of Clarke County. The cosmopolitan nature of this part of the State offers the best of both small town and city life. Affordable housing, excellent schools, cultural and athletic events, and the University of Georgia: all are a part of our community.
· Current NP or PA License in the state of GA
· Previous experience is preferred
· Ability to work independently and closely with a team
· Primary Care experience preferred but not required
Job Duties Include But Not Limited To:
· Performs complete, detailed and accurate patient histories.
· Review patient records.
· Provide instructions and guidance to patients regarding medical care.
· Document all medical evaluations, diagnosis, procedures, treatment, etc.
· Works closely with physicians and nursing staff to assure optimal patient care.
· Routine and Preventative Health Exams
· Minor Office Procedures (prior experience not required)
· Chronic Disease Management
· Work, School, and Sports Physicals
. Acute Care and Diagnostic Evaluations
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Nurse Practitioner (Required)
- PA-C (Required)
- Physician Assistant License (Required)
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed