Full Job Description
IMA Medical Group is seeking to hire a full-time Physician Assistant.
IMA Medical Group is a visionary and dynamic company focused on high-quality primary care services, with doctors and professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of the elderly. With more than 23 locations throughout Central Florida, we reiterate our commitment to provide quality medical care and an exceptional experience at each visit. That is the peace of mind and convenience that our patients deserve.
We know that we would not be able to do this without our outstanding team. Together, we strive to be the number one choice for primary care in the communities that we serve. We recognize the hard work that our employees put in and offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an awesome work environment.
AS A FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE OUR AMAZING BENEFITS SUCH AS,
- Low-Costs Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance effective the 1st day of the following month after your start date.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Illness and Accidental Insurance.
- 401K saving and retirement plan.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- 3 days of Floating Holidays + 6 additional Federal paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Other Perks and Discounts.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT.
- Counsel and educate patients and families
- Conduct physical examinations and obtain medical histories
- Order, perform, and interpret lab tests, x-rays, EKGs, and other diagnostic studies: percent
- Diagnose, treat, and manage acute illnesses
- Diagnose, treat, and manage chronic illnesses
- Provide preventive care, including screening and immunizations
- Provide care coordination
- Make referrals
- Perform procedures
- Board-certified license.
- eClinicalWorks (eCW) experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
IMA Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we comply with all federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
IMA Medical Group participates in E-Verify, as required by the Florida Medicaid program
IMA maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws.