Full Job Description
Are you looking to join a mission-driven, values-oriented healthcare organization that is setting a new standard for patient centricity in the Urgent Care space? Then come join us at CareSpot.
For the past 20 years Carespot has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities while continuing to expand our national footprint. Our mission is to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion. What sets us apart is our Compassionate Hospitality philosophy, which blends the compassion of healthcare with the best-in-class standards of hospitality.
What you’ll be doing: We are hiring a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to treat our patients in a wide array of urgent care needs. A typical day will include:
- Obtain an adequate history and performs an appropriate physical examination for the presenting problem
- Order pertinent laboratory and radiographic studies as needed based on the initial evaluation
- Make appropriate therapeutic decisions in conjunction with the patient based on the information gathered
- Administers appropriate medication or treatment as necessary
- Minor surgical procedures
What you’ll bring to the table: Board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Primary Care Medicine. Previous experience in an outpatient medical clinic or urgent care center. *NC Physician Assistants licensed prior to June 1, 1994 are not required to submit proof of Board certification due to the grandfather clause identified under 21 NCAC 32S.0202 (a)(4).*
Why you’ll love working with us: Carespot believes in taking care of our team members as effectively as our team members take care of our patients. As a part of our team you’ll have access to several benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive pay with quarterly incentive plan
- Generous paid vacation & sick time that starts accruing on your first day with us
- Medical, dental, vision, and other wellness benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Allowance for continuing medical education
By joining our team you will also have the opportunity to be a key contributor to our culture. This is the environment we create to engage with our patients and each other, and it is key to our mutual success. Our culture is best exemplified by our STAT values:
Service: Our ultimate calling is to provide superior service to our patients, and to support our patient-facing team members in their quest to do this.
Teamwork: We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, as achieving them is dependent upon a sustained collective effort.
Accountability: We perform the jobs that are assigned to us to the best of our abilities and in a manner that is consistent with the highest level of personal integrity.
Transparency: We acknowledge our shortcomings immediately so that we can find new solutions that continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
A few requirements:
- Licensed to practice medicine in accordance with the state law. Graduate of an approved nurse practitioner or physician assistant school with a minimum of one year of experience in a relevant environment. BLS Certified.
- For North Carolina only: Must obtain from North Carolina Medical Board the “Intent to Practice” within 90 days.
APPLY TODAY and join us as we seek to accomplish our mission and live our values in every patient interaction!
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- $125,000 - $150,000 a year