Full Job Description
We are looking for a Lead Bilingual Physician Assistant or ARNP to join our amazing team at Universal Spine and Joint-Tampa and Lakeland locations! No overnight Call responsibilities. Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The physician extender will be a key individual to our practice in providing exceptional spine care to our patients. All activities must be conducted in a confidential, professional and personable manner. The individual also needs to be capable of performing as sole staff support for office as needed. Performs other duties as needed.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hard working, eager to learn, very dependable, and has ability to multi-task, and lead.
- The Ability To Motivate Team Members To Do Great Work.
- The Ability to Build Trust and Influence.
- The Ability to Communicate Effectively.
- The Ability to Create a Positive Work Environment.
- Fostering a Satisfying Patient, Physician and Employee Experience.
- The Ability to Encourage Growth and Development.
- Graduate of a ARNP or Physician assistant program required
- BLS/CPR certification preferred.
- Willing to train.
- Able to read; write legibly; speak in English and Spanish, with professional quality; use computer and software programs necessary to the position; troubleshoot and calibrate patient care equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English in person, in writing, and on the telephone; think critically; work independently with minimal supervision; perform basic math functions; manage multiple assignments effectively; work well under pressure; problem solve; organize and prioritize workload; recall information with accuracy; pay close attention to detail.
- Able to perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Bilingual-English & Spanish
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Lakeland, FL
- $100,000 - $130,000 a year