Full Job Description
Excel Pain and Spine is looking to hire a Physician Assistant (PA) in their Davenport, FL office.
M-Friday 8am – 430pmNo Call. No weekends.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses and treatment.
- Assist the physician in evaluation and management of assigned patients
- Orders diagnostic tests
- Prescribe medications and treatment regimens that are appropriate and relevant to medical condition
- Work closely and communicate test results with patients when needed
- Work closely with other healthcare professionals, and encourage a team spirit and a positive attitude.
Work Experience & Requirements
- Current Florida State License
- Current certification by a nationally recognized certifying body
- Proven experience in a clinic, hospital, ER or other setting
- Expertise in pain management (bonus, but not required)
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- Excellent communication skills, ethics and patience, team spirit with a positive attitude
- Willingness to continue gaining knowledge and clinical experience
- Eclinicalworks– EMR experience
If you would like to grow your career within pain medicine and work alongside a reputable Pain Management physician, we want to hear from you!
- Company’s website: www.excelpainandspine.com
Job Type: Part time or full time
Pay: $55.00 – $65.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Pain Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Florida license (Preferred)
- PA-C (Preferred)
- Physician Assistant License (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed