Full Job Description
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Fulltime and Part-time providers are eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Opportunity: We are seeking progressive and entrepreneurial Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience to join our welcoming and diverse community of Hartford providers. Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem schedules are available. At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That’s why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Hartford Healthcare, Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout Connecticut that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Hartford Healthcare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation’s fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Hartford Healthcare-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Locations can be determined during an introductory phone call and may include the following:
- North Region: Enfield, Windsor, Avon Torrington, Bishop’s Corner, Corbin’s Corner
- West Region: Cheshire, Meriden, Bristol, Southington, Newington, Wethersfield
- East Region: New London, Norwich, Glastonbury, Vernon, Manchester and South Windsor
- South Region: Milford and Coming Soon in Hamden and Branford