Full Job Description
Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: Monday-Friday, no holidays or weekends.
Child and Adolescent Advance Practice Provider – Behavioral Health – Southington, CT
Excellence, Safety, Caring, Integrity….What do you value?
Join us at The Hospital of Central Connecticut and MidState Medical Center as we live our values every day. As part of Hartford HealthCare we create a better future for healthcare in Connecticut and beyond. By embodying these values we have become nationally respected for patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care. Come be part of something special!
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital. We provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee’s alike. We’ve earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and we employ leaders in a number of fields, including cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, all in an effort to provide the highest quality level of care.
We are seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Child and Adolescent outpatient psychiatry team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete psychiatric evaluation of child and adolescent patients
- Order and interpret appropriate lab tests, imaging studies.
- Attend continuing medical conferences and patient review sessions.
- Potentially establishing an Intensive Outpatient Program.
- No required overnight calls or weekend calls
- Valid CT Medical and CT Controlled Substance Licenses.
- Valid CT Advanced Practice License
- 3-5 years of experience working in Child and Adolescent behavioral health settings
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Manchester, CT
- $85,000 - $167,300 a year
- Hartford, CT
- Up to $40,000 a year