Full Job Description
We’re Excited You’re Here!Are you looking to join a community that is dedicated to providing exceptional mental health outcomes? A community that is focused on putting an end to mental health stigma and empowering those that live with mental health conditions? A community that engages with its community partners to cultivate a lasting impact beyond its own organization? A community that cares about you on a human level and believes in your talents? You’ve come to the right place.Community Reach Center exists to enhance the health of our community. Through our passion and training of our employees, unwavering commitment to evidence-based practices, advanced technology, collaboration with community partners and provision of services in locations that are most convenient to access, we provide quality mental and physical health services that enhance the lives of our clients and the well-being of our communities.We’re hopeful that this role will give you the experience to go and do whatever you want in life with the fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team.Employee’s First Approach –At Community Reach Center, we prioritize an exceptional employee experience. We know that it’s imperative to prioritize our employees needs first, so they can be their best selves for the mission we serve. We’re eager to work with passionate, forward-thinking, talented, team members.The Perks –We also believe our employees deserve an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with matching
- Wellness Program
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Allocation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Internal Opportunities & Free trainings
- Shift differential pay when applicable
- Bilingual stipend pay
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program to support mental health and a balanced lifestyle
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship if eligible & applicable
- Healthy Work Life Balance
- Excellent PTO & Paid Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Loan Forgiveness options including Nation Heath Service Corps, Colorado Health Service Corps and Public Student Loan Forgiveness.
*About the Role:*The Psychiatric Physician Assistant (“PA”) is an integral member of Community Reach Center’s Medical Services (“Division”) Division. The PA under direct supervision of an MD, provides direct, comprehensive medical evaluation, treatment planning, psychiatric medication services, and primary care intervention. The PA participates as a member of team providing clinical care, assessment, treatment, and support services to consumers including planning, implementation, and documentation. Additionally, the PA will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Chief Medical Officer.Community Reach Center Systems, Inc. holds all employees accountable for continuously meeting department and job specific key performance indicators (KPIs). A KPI is a quantifiable measure of performance over time for a specific objective. KPIs specific to an individual’s role will be communicated by their direct supervisor. Employees are held accountable for meeting their specified KPIs. If an employee is unable to meet KPIs continuously, disciplinary action will occur.Essential Functions:
- Provide direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of consumers.
- Prescribe and administer medications, assist in consumer medication management in collaboration with the supervising Psychiatrist under State of Colorado guidelines.
- Stabilize chronic psychiatric illness and treat acute, self-limiting conditions
- Provide consultations to staff and participate in staff conferences and serve on committees.
- Provide coverage for mental health emergencies, including mental health holds.
- Complete medical records, reports, and provide needed referrals to medical services and primary care providers.
- Coordinate consumer care regarding access to services, lab tests, case management, primary clinician, outreach services and other agencies.
- Medical expertise consistent with Physician Assistant knowledge of the psychotropic and similar drugs, competency in mental health treatment.
- Provides care to consumers in a manner that recognizes the human potential, is empathic and demonstrates unconditional positive regard while promoting safety, comfort, and the therapeutic environment.
Qualifications:The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 6 years in a clinical treatment center.
- Requires a master’s degree and active Colorado Physician Assistant license
- Complete accredited training commensurate with degree and license
- Experience in community Psychiatry preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and keyboard.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Schedule:Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.Flexible Schedule; Optional 4 (10) availableSalary Information:$120,00.00-$154,000.00 USD AnnualApplication Deadline:Accepting Applications on an on-going basis.So—what do you think?If you’ve made it this far, well, we’re excited to meet you too. Just one more thing that we want you to remember: we pride ourselves on our passion & performance-driven culture. There are lives on the line, and we have a responsibility to serve our community. There’s no room for complacency. Your scope of responsibility and opportunity to make a difference will be uncapped at Community Reach Center, but we need your commitment that you will work tirelessly for our consumers & community. At the end of day, our team is committed to helping you succeed at Community Reach Center because when you succeed, our consumers succeed, and we get one step closer to solving the mental health crisis. We’re hopeful that this role will give you the experience to go and do whatever you want in life with the fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team.At Community Reach Center, we value being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to cultivate an environment where individuals can be their authentic selves. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer means every member of our team feels as though they are supported and belong. We value diverse perspectives to help us provide essential mental health outcomes for our consumers & employees.Community Mental Health applicants are assessed solely on their qualifications for the role, without regard to disability or need for accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $154,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person