Full Job Description
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s leading health care providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across San Francisco.
We are seeking an experienced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with urgent care or emergency room experience to join our team per diem at our Redwood City location.
You would provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. It is essential to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
Pay Range: $79.41 – $119.12/hr.
A career with Dignity-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- By partnering with Dignity, you will also be able to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and have access to extensive resources and specialists.
- State-of-the-art centers that are provider and patient-friendly, equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (ecW) that is fully integrated with Dignity.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Collaborate with on-site Rad Techs and Medical Assistants, for support.
- Opportunity to work with a Scribe.
- Dedicated Urgent Care Specialty – exclusively practice urgent care medicine – No Primary Care, DOT or Occupational Medicine in our urgent care position.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of fulltime experience in a Pediatric Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting as a NP or PA is required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads on EKGs and X-rays required.
- Physician Assistants: Master’s degree and NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners: Master’s degree and appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That’s why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
In the San Francisco Bay area, we’ve partnered with Dignity Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, creating a substantial network of urgent care centers across San Francisco. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
We Are Committed to Quality Care
Our Dignity Health – Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care’s excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
Apply Now and Take Your Career to the Next Level!
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, and experienced clinician ready to make a difference, we’d love to hear from you. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our collaborative team and practice urgent care medicine with the support of a fast-growing healthcare network. Apply now and unlock your full potential!
Connect with us: Have questions or need more information? Reach out to our hiring team at [email protected] to start a conversation about your future with Dignity-GoHealth Urgent Care.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Redwood City, CA
- $79.41 - $119.12 an hour
- Redwood City, CA
- $164,000 - $212,190 a year