Full Job Description
Immediate Opening in CA Bay Area – San Mateo County
Dignity Health Medical Group – Sequoia, dhmf.org/sequoia is seeking an experienced, team-oriented Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant (PA) interested in joining a revered cardiac surgical team in Redwood City, CA. We’re looking to fill this position in 2023. We are a growing multi-specialty group affiliated with Sequoia Hospital, sequoiahospital.org.
- Join team performing highly complex heart surgeries with renowned Surgeons and a highly skilled team
- No call, no night, no weekend requirements
- Operations performed at one hospital location within walking distance to the office
- Team is committed to delivering the highest-quality surgical care to each life they touch, and providing world-class outcomes with a hands-on “concierge” approach to patient care
- Aligned with one of the largest health systems in the nation and the largest hospital system in California
- Surgical Assist experience required
- CT Surgical experience ideal
- Endoscopic Vein Harvest experience ideal
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, retirement plans and CME allowance
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
San Mateo County is considered a highly desirable and family-friendly place to live. The weather is remarkably mild year-round, with an average temperature of 68 degrees. The communities are located half-way between San Francisco and San Jose. Known for their wooded hills, views of the San Francisco Bay, and stretches of open space, there are quiet residential communities in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich San Francisco Bay area.
Dignity Health Physician Recruitment
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Redwood City, CA
- $70.00 - $80.00 an hour
- Fresno, CA
- $130,000 - $165,000 a year