Full Job Description
We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our multispecialty practice, BASS Medical Group, in Brentwood, CA (San Francisco Bay Area).
- Our primary care division has more than 30 primary care physicians and 10 advanced practitioners across 20+ locations in the San Francisco Bay Area
- We provide the full range of primary care services to adult and geriatric patients, with flexibility to see children and adolescents if inclined/qualified
- Full-time schedule with no call obligation, no evenings, and no weekends
- 2+ years of primary care experience required
- Familiarity with EPIC preferred
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Brentwood, CA
- Brentwood is located in Contra Costa County, situated in the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Within a suburban area, residents of Brentwood are located just under an hour away from Oakland and San Francisco; residents also have easy access to many major roadways, 4 international airports (San Francisco International Airport-SFO, San Jose International Airport-SJC, and Oakland International Airport-OAK, Sacramento International Airport-SMF), and a BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) station, making the excitement of San Francisco just a short ride away
- Brentwood is one of the fastest growing cities in the Bay Area, with a variety of unique shops and outdoor dining options
The BASS Medical Group is a physician and patient centric multispecialty group whose purpose is to maintain physician autonomy and financial security within the construct of a large medical group. Beginning with approximately 50 doctors in the Walnut Creek area in 2014, we have grown to 465+ providers across 42 specialties in our 128 locations throughout Northern California, and look forward to expanding our reach in the future.
Colorado, New York, New Jersey, California and Washington Residents Only: The salary range for this role is $165,000 to $185,000 in base pay and exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined based on relevant factors such as experience, education, and geographic location.
Interested in learning more? Apply here or contact us directly:
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $165,000.00 – $185,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your email address?
Ability to Relocate:
- Brentwood, CA: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In personApply on Indeed