This job posting is expired. You can find similar job postings below.
Full Job Description
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Physician Assistant at Little Rock AFB, Little Rock, AR. This contract position offers:
- Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 – 4:30pm
- No Nights, Weekend or Holidays
- No On-Call
- Stable Patient Population
- Paid time off and paid holidays
The Position will have the following requirements:
- Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARCPA), or its predecessors
- Certification through the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Any State License
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location : Location: US-AR-Little Rock Recruiter : Full Name: First Last: Brian Nunning Direct phone number: 13147444187 Recruiter : Email: [email protected] Remote / Work from home available?: false