Full Job Description
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant must be well versed in their ability to perform ALL the following exams:
- Responsible for performing physical exams, ordering appropriate lab tests, and evaluating those tests to ensure quality care of the patient.
- Responsible for electronic medical record entries which reflect the patient’s healthcare within the allotted time frame.
- Range of motion (using a goniometer)
- Diabetes (monofilament)
- Smell/Taste Test
- Cognitive Screenings
- 2-8 shifts per month dependent on number of patients
- 8 hour shifts
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant (NP, PA)
- Experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Occupational Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine. Clinical time qualifies as experience
- Graduated from Accredited School (NLNAC or CCNE), if applicable. The degree must have been obtained from an institution whose accreditation was in place for the year in which the course of study was completed
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery
- Assigned MD/DO Supervising/Collaborative Physician in the same state, if required
- Valid driver’s license, reliable/own transportation, and willingness to travel to the assigned clinic locations as needed
- Comfortable working with adults of various ages
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, we’ve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models.
Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo background check (including criminal record check) and drug screening. We use E-Verify in our hiring process.
DOCS Health is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity. All employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws. DOCS Health will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s sex (including pregnancy), age, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender nonconformity, status as a transgender individual, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, family responsibility, armed services, or any other status protected by law.
You may also be interested in these similar jobs
- Little Rock, AR
- $115,000 - $120,000 a year