Full Job Description
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunit
- Manages patients in collaboration with an attending physician in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Performs and records the patient history and physical exam
- Utilizes knowledge & training to identify, prevent, or solve complex and/or recurring patient care problems
- Collaborates with health care professionals to facilitate a comprehensive plan of care and coordinate resources
- Writes orders which are in accord with current guidelines
- Orders/obtains routine laboratory and related studies
- Maintains and promotes relationships with health care providers, both within the practice and outside of it
- Monitors patient outcomes in accordance with defined standards of patient care
- Facilitates patient movement through the cardiology department and efficient use of resources throughout IMS, as well as interaction with other outpatient care providers within and outside the department
Education and Licensure:
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- Must possess a license as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the State of Arizona.
- At least 1-2 year’s of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
- IMS is a tobacco-free workplace.
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
- High School or better